Thursday January 23, 2014
Let’s face it, staying organized is a must do task that doesn’t always come easy. Moving provides the perfect opportunity to help get and keep you organized. Use these tips to create a habit of organization at your new home in Royse City TX.
- Assess habits – Do the kids come home and leave a pile of clothes in the middle of their bedroom floor? Do you prepare and cook dinner but don’t clean up right away? Do you forget to put something back after using it? Do you then wonder why you’re straightening up so much? Remember, it takes 30 days to form a habit so recognize those clutter leading traits so you can change them and be well on your way to having a well organized home.
- Map out goals – Home organization is a way of life. Create organizational goals that work well for the entire family to keep your home organized. Make it appoint to clean up on certain days or certain times. Doing things in repetition can help keep you and your new home together.
- All Hands on Deck – Things work best when everyone’s involved. Enlist help from the family to make staying organized easier.
- Organization tools – Work with the Design Group of Texas to incorporate customized storage solutions into your new home design plan. Purchase organizational bins, closet organizers and other storage solutions to help tailor the space even more. Investing in the right storage units makes keeping your clothes, media, books, cutlery and other items neatly organized and easier to find.
- To Buy or Not to Buy – Before purchasing something ask yourself, “Do I really need this?” Also consider incorporating the buy something give something philosophy to help reduce the amount of items in your home.
- Control, Alt, Delete – Get rid of the items you no longer need or use out of your life. There’s no need to keep those things around anymore. It’s as simple as control, alt, delete.
By adopting an organized lifestyle you can have a more enjoyable living experience at your new home in Royse City TX. You’ll love coming home to a house that fells, looks and smells good. Give Susan Young a call at 469-231-4224 to learn more about the Hidden Creek community that’s currently in the final close out stage.