Friday September 26, 2014
Are you in the market for a new home in fate tx? Studies show in addition to reaping financial benefits there are many social benefits to owning a home as well. Here are 10 ways you and your family can benefit from owning a home.
- Greater life satisfaction, self-esteem and happiness
- Higher housing prices in communities with higher homeownership
- A better sense of attachment and belonging to your neighborhood and neighbors
- More responsibilities (home maintenance and acquiring the financial abilities to handle mortgage payments, etc.)
- Increased civic participation in both local and national issues
- Greater frequency of membership in voluntary organizations
- Improved awareness of the political process
- Kids more likely to partake in organized activities
- Higher achievement levels in math and reading
- Higher student test scores by children living in owned homes versus rented homes
There are many benefits to living in the family-friendly, master-planned community of Woodcreek.
With outstanding amenities and peaceful living you could own a home in Woodcreek starting from the $150’s. Stop by our model home that is now open or give Cheryl Crimmins a call today at 214-793-6500 to discover your new home in fate tx.