Monday November 30, 2015
Congratulations on purchasing your new home! As you finalize the details of your home, consider incorporating these fall 2015 interior design color trends by Pantone.
1. Amethyst Orchid – An artistic and bold color that is a wonderful mix of purples. Amethyst Orchid will provide you with an endless amount of decorating options. You can use Amethyst Orchid in your bathroom or to accessorize with candles.
2. Biscay Bay – This lovely and relaxing color is a beautiful blend of shades of blue and green. Use this color to instantly add a pop of color to your dining room walls and or as fancy napkin holders and chairs and in your dining room.
3. Cadmium Orange – This welcoming and warm color is the perfect color to inspire creativity in a craft room or add vibrancy to a bedroom or sitting room.
4. Cashmere Rose – An upscale soft pastel color that looks good on towels, in a girl’s bedroom or bathroom, or area rug.
5. Desert Sage – A timeless green gray color that would look absolutely beautiful on a piece of furniture such as a desk in your office or a console table in your entryway.
6. Dried Herb – A sophisticated chic color that’s perfect in your living room or study or even as the color of your ottoman. This color can be paired with many colors like beige, black, yellow and white.
7. Marsala – This earthy wine color exudes delicate sophistication. It is an ideal color for the fall and winter seasons. Small appliances in this color will sure to make your kitchen pop. Marsala will also look good when used as art work, bedding, candles, dishes, couches, lamp shades, throw blankets or vases.
8. Oak Buff – A smooth and nurturing color that can brighten up any room. Oak Buff is ideal for a foyer, kid’s bedroom or nursery or paired as an accent to complement stormy weather.
9. Reflecting pond – A dark teal color closely related to Biscay Bay. Pair it with Stormy Weather or Dried Herb. Pick a vase in this color to display seasonal flowers to bring life to your home this fall.
10. Stormy Weather – This gray blue color simply exudes quality and luxury. Consider selecting this color for your window treatments, seating, area rugs or bedding. Pops of violet, orange or yellows will really make this color stand out.
If you would need help please let us know. Altura Homes’ new homes in Desoto TX sales group of Texas will assist you in personalizing your new home.