Saturday January 30, 2016
One of the greatest benefits to living in the Dallas-Fort Worth area is that new homes in dallas tx residents have access to the many delicious pastry shops in the area. Here are five of the best donut shops in Dallas.
- Hypnotic Donuts – Serving a wide assortment of artisan donuts, Hypnotic Donuts serves up donuts in a very eclectic and laid back setting. Standing in line will definitely be worth the wait once you take a bite of their delicious donuts. They are located in the Lakewood strip mall located at 9007 Garland Road.
- Jarams Donuts – This North Texas staple makes everything from birthday and seasonal donuts to regular, specialty and croissant donuts. They’re creativity is tasted in every bite of their s’more, M&M, strawberry cream cheese and crème brûlée donuts. You can taste these and many more donuts at 17459 Preston Road.
- Lone Star Donuts – Known for donuts like the Maple Bacon Fancy, Lone Star Donuts has been around since 1950. Their donuts are cheaply priced but taste absolutely amazing! The building still has its 1950’s allure and they are located in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas at 1727 N. Beckley Ave.
- Mustang Donuts – This favorite donut spot amongst Southern Methodist University students has consistently ranked in the top 10 for the Dallas A-List Best of Donut Shops. Patrons can win a free donut if they guess correctly Mustang Donuts daily trivia question. Check them out at 6601 Hillcrest Ave.
- Top Pot Doughnuts – A Seattle-based donut shop with a few locations in the DFW, Top Pot Doughnuts serves up gourmet style donuts. Health conscious donut lovers will love the fact that their donuts contain zero grams trans-fat. Check their site out for a location near your new homes in dallas tx residence: http://www.toppotdoughnuts.com/cafe-info.html.