Saturday May 28, 2016
The weather is warming up around our homes in greenville tx! And we’ll be spending a lot more time outdoors with spring time here and summertime coming. Check out these tips on how to update your outdoor living space.
- Area rug – One of the simplest ways you can update your outdoor living space is by dressing up the space with an area rug. This will be a great addition to your porch or patio. Choose vibrant spring or summer colors that will really pop.
- Coastal vibes – Decorate your outdoor space with wicker or wood furniture, nautical accessories, sand candles, seashells and potted palm trees. You’ll create a cool and beachy vibe at your home.
- Fire pit – Enhance your backyard with a fireplace. This can be used most of the year and will also create a warm and inviting space that will most definitely draw people together.
- Mood lighting – Top off your patio or porch table with a Mason jar candle. This elegant choice will look great while you’re spending spring and summer nights outdoors
- Rearrange furniture – Don’t want to purchase new patio or porch furniture? No problem! All you have to do is move your furniture around to give the space a new look. This can make a huge difference and make you feel as if you really did purchase new furniture.
- Pergola – Add this sitting area to bring your backyard to life and outfit the area with a seating area, grill, and or table and chair set. You are sure to create a quiet retreat in your very own backyard.
We hope these tips will help you create a unique outdoor space at your home. If you are in the market for a new home we hope that you will consider the homes in greenville tx communities of Gabe Estates and Jackson’s Run. Give Altura a call at 1-888-972-1979 to learn more.